NO COURSES AVAILABLE
West Virginia Barber
ALL WV COURSES MUST BE COMPLETE WITH A CERTIFICATE IN YOUR POSSESSION BY 5 PM CENTRAL TIME ON DECEMBER 30, 2018 TO RECEIVE CREDIT. NO REFUNDS NOR COURSE CREDIT WILL BE GRANTED FOR ANY REASON AFTER DECEMBER 30, 2018.
$15.75 – 4 Hour Barber Written Package – WV302
- Instant access
- NO QUIZ QUESTIONS
- NO TIMER
- Completion certificate available upon your certification that you have read the material
- AYOP 24/7 – At Your Own Pace 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You have 120 days to finish the course.
- Certificate available immediately upon completion
- All reading material included with the course
- Study your materials @ home to prep you for learning something new
- Approved by the West Virginia Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists
- Continuing education is due yearly by December 31st
- 4 hours of continuing education is required
- As of July 2017: (1) When a barber or cosmetologist has been licensed and in practice for ten (10) years, that barber or cosmetologist will not be required to complete any continuing education other than a three (3) hour sanitation class
every other year for a period of ten (10) years. All active barbers and cosmetologists that have been in practice for twenty (20) years or more are exempt from the continuing education requirement.
- MAILED courses are no longer allowed per the West Virginia Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists